Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the University of Arkansas Community College Rich Mountain Online Financial Aid System. You can:
- Complete our institutional financial aid application online
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
To access the online system for the First Time, click on First Time User and enter your Student ID, numeric value only and answer the following questions that you are given as a new user.
To access the online system, enter your Student ID and your UA Rich Mountain PIN. If you haven't been assigned a PIN yet, please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com.
You must have a financial aid record already established at UA Rich Mountain in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 012435, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your information from the FAFSA, we'll notify you of your PIN and you can then start using this system.